We are no longer collecting feedback on this survey page.
If you would like to provide feedback or have any questions, email us at email@example.com or call (206) 263-9768.
Metro will continue to use community input to further refine RapidRide I Line design plans through the next phases of design.
Sign up for email updates to stay engaged during this process.
Visit Metro’s website to learn more about changes coming to Renton, Kent, and Auburn.
- Spring 2019: Engaged the community and partners to draft concepts.
- Summer 2019: Conducted community engagement to inform station locations, projects to improve access, and service changes.
- Fall 2019-Fall 2020: Used community feedback to inform project design.
- Winter 2020: Gathering community input on planned design.
- Winter-Spring 2021: Meet with property and business owners.
- Fall 2021: Finalize design.
- 2022: Begin construction.
- 2023: Begin RapidRide I Line service.