I Line Online Open House
Metro is working to connect the cities of Renton, Kent, and Auburn with fast, frequent, and reliable bus service. The RapidRide I Line will upgrade the current Route 180 between Auburn Station and Kent Station and Route 169 from Kent Station to Renton. When RapidRide launches in 2023 riders can expect transit improvements.
What is RapidRide?
- Buses come more often and on-time.
- More service on nights and weekends.
- Buses will get you where you need to go faster.
- Bus stations will be upgraded with lighting, seating, real-time bus arrival signs, and off-board ORCA card scanners.
- Project includes improved sidewalks and street crossings to make it easier and safer to access bus stations.
What’s happening now?
Community input over the past four months helped identify community needs and inform the I Line route and improvements to access the bus. Use this online open house to:
- Learn about the upcoming RapidRide I Line.
- Provide feedback on the I Line project and potential station locations in Renton, Kent, and Auburn.